The LLM (Intellectual Property & Technology Law) focuses on the issues raised by the rapid advancement of science and technology. The modules offered include traditional intellectual property law such as those on copyright, patents, designs, trademarks and confidential information; as well as others specifically focused on the relevant technologies, such as biomedical law, telecommunications law and internet law.
English Language Requirements
IELTS take IELTS test7TOEFL iBT® test (read more)100
Requirements for Intellectual Property & Technology Law
All supporting documents submitted are not returnable.
- Identification Document: Copy of Singapore NRIC or Citizenship Certificate for Singapore citizens OR copy of Re-Entry Permit for Singapore PRs
- Official Bachelor's/Master's Degree Transcripts (with English translation, if applicable, as well as in its original language)
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Certificate (with English translation, if applicable, as well as in its original language).
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- One recent passport-sized photograph to be affixed in the box provided in the printed Online Application Form
- Two academic referees’ reports are to be submitted online via the Graduate Admission System
- Application Fee
- Statement for Scholarships
Work Experience for Intellectual Property & Technology Law
No work experience is required.